Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Nets info

Ok, I haven't had much time to post today and still don't, so I thought I'd just drop this Dave D mailbag in. Covers alot of money stuff, like Collines, VC, trade rumors...

Among other nuggets from Dave is the best nickname anyone on the Nets has. I have no idea if anyone but Dave calls him this but how sick is the Eddie House nickname...Senor Casa! It totally beats Gilbert Arena's pussy Hibachi...have you ever felt the grill at Bennihana??? Not THAT hot Gilby...

Just a thought, if you're illiterate this is probably not going to work out for you...just a heads up. But I guess if you were illiterate you would not be reading a blog in the first place. But just incase you are...I'l drop a sweet Google Image in for you...


Ok, the Nets game is commin' up in about a half-hour and I just want to say if another one of my teams goes down to small d...Gramatica is the first to go...followed by Dampier. Remember that order...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home