Sunday, December 03, 2006

Jints look to turn it around

I found this article on ESPN with a few quotes from Giants managment concerning Tom Coughlin's coaching job. I find it comical how the front office admits to the players not liking Tom. Really? I always thought of Coughlin as a players coach ya know?

Still it's funny that they say in public that the players don't like him. If they lose again today...we will get quotes next week from the front office like "The players may not like him, and he calls shit plays, and hes a dick, and he cannot win a game, but we respect him."... wouldn't you be honored if you were Tom Coughlin?

After seeing my 600th Romo headline this morning (this was after I finally sucumbed to projectile vomit), I decided that Eli Manning must hate Tony Romo more than anyone. Tony basically stole Eli's girl...then lit his carear on fire. You can just hear Eli now "Grandma, why didn't you have sex with black guys?! What is wrong with you?!"

Now, people are even calling for the Hefty Lefty to start. Romo, just by winning a game, absolutley bitched Eli Manning's house. We all think of Eli as the genial southern gentleman...if he loses to Romo again this week I'm puttind the odds at 2-1 he goes ape on the media...or blows up someones house...yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home