Saturday, December 09, 2006

From the dept. of things that are fun to think about

...but that will never happen...

I have been thinking for a while about Freddy Adu and his rift with DC coach Peter Nowak. In my head this is a scenario I came up with...Freddy can't go to Europe yet as he is not 18, and if Nowak returns as DC I highly doubt Adu wants to be coached by that bum again...so is it so out of the question to think of Freddy playing for another MLS team? Yeah, it probably is.

It is like the guy who wrote this story is in my head. I had thoughts of Freddy comming to Red Bull for at least until his 18th b-day to get coached by someone who knows what he is doing, as well as get the respect he deserves...as well as large marketing opportunities.

If he were to leave United and stay in MLS I would think that for those reasons that his team of choice would be Red Bull, but I doubt DC would give up the transfer fee Adu would garner. Anyway, as the league-wide kit sponsor tells us...Imposible is Nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home