Sunday, December 10, 2006

Boone ready to go

I don't want to go on another really long rant about the Nets right now. They have obvious problems which if you watch the games you should be able to point out yourself. One thing I have been pondering is why we have seen almost no minutes for Josh Boone. This answers that question.

He even says he is not "NBA ready" but is starting to feel closer to 100% with his shoulder and wants to contribute to this team. He should deffinatley be given the chance too...as Jason Collins is currentley, to say the least, not playing very well.

It will be good to see this guy on the floor as some fans have even said he could be a future starter for this club. I won't take my expectations that far, but I might try any old warm body over the 4 on 5 offense Collins provides at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home