Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Meadowlands: Take 2 - CAA


Tonight I will be making my second trip to the swamp in a span of four days...let's hope this one goes better than the first.

I have been to Continental for a Nets game more times than I can remember but this is gonna be a wierd one. This is the dreaded "family game". That's right folks...the whole family at a basketball game. The number one problem here is, like mine, most families contain women...yeah...you can already see the problem can't you. And women don't go well with a raging maniac like myself at a big Nets game...especially if they don't play well.

The Nets can put all these problems out of sight though by playing well and taking a dump on The King's crown.

I'l have a full report on the sights and sounds of the game up late tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home