Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Some good stuff today

First off sorry for no posting for a while, I have sorta been in a coma, but don't send me any moldy fruit baskets please.

Ok let's review:

Nets dump McInnis - Good. Just a salary dump, but getting warmer. Next I would like a real trade please.

Pat Riley takes leave of absence - Stay healthy, but this is good for the Eastern Confrence. I sort of, way deep down south, start to feel bad for Wade...SIKE! That's what you get for ghost calls bucko.

Red Bull - Nothing. Everyone says don't panic....when can I start my panic? Who sets rules on what I can do anyways? You know what, I am going to go ahead and panic. And it feels good!

I am hearing out of Yankees camp that new signing Kei Igawa was frightened by Ron Valone, so when Mr. Valone was not looking, Kei took out his trusty rusty brass nunchucks and proceeded to beat Valone down. Kei was stunned when Ron turned around, looking as if he hadn't been touched. Valone finished the altercation by throwing Igawa through a brick cluhouse wall. Igawa will need about as little as eight months, or as much as six lifetimes to fully rehab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home